LIFE IN LOVE



Life became a battlefield uncommon
A passage of unprecedented outcomes
Today it’s passable
Maybe tomorrow, not reachable
My plans had all faded away
Having tried my very best, yet became amazed
All day long, like an angry crocodile I wept
But, from God I know I do need a help
Not minding how I started initially
Sometimes, it’s better losing than winning
Yet, I held one thing sacred in my heart
That’s the hope you promised from afar

When you first kissed me
Tears of joy glided down my pupils
Like a rain they drove through the curves of my cheeks
The fire increased as you held me
Like a little child, love held me with ease
I was curdled by the warmth of your lips
Like never before, your enigma drove me wild
I must confess without regrets,

You are to me, a nest where I will rest
Your words are softer than oil
The smooches are irresistibly charming
The kisses are as deadly as poisons
Your physiognomy, are ever appealing
More inviting than a yummy meal
Like an apple so sweet and tantalizing
Sometimes, I wish I could eat you raw
Because, you are too palpable to be ignored

No comments:

JohnwextPreccio.blogspot.com.ng. Powered by Blogger.