FESTIVAL OF LOVE



My Mr. Cool
Why have you allowed her venom to poison you?
Why did you let yourself a prey before her?
Like bait you got yourself trapped by her
Why didn’t you see her fire at once?

Despite you became handicap as tramps
Like a jelly, you turned vulnerable to her pranks
Yet, you gave me a wrong song for a dance

How could you have decided?
To stay for too long outside my reach?
Have you forgotten who we are?
We are nothing else but twin-towers
Like the two female protruding bust
Which are readily inviting to be sucked?
Welcome back home, my love!
Let, me pamper you as an idol
Like the days of Adam and Eve
Together, happily we shall live

Let me curdle your body so freshly
Because, I can’t wait to feast on you like a pest so hungry

No comments:

JohnwextPreccio.blogspot.com.ng. Powered by Blogger.