COLD COLD HEART



O! Hungry cold heart
A heart hunger not of food, but of love
A soul starving not of money, but of trusting
A system wishing all changes could come so willingly
A world clamouring for total love and care
A people searching for the truth in the dark
Here, the choice promises bliss in totality
Truth is embedded in genuine love
And trust is hoist in the collars of genuine faithfulness
My heart, let’s nurture this love with all that’s within us

Every hour, my heart sings in sorrow
By fake love, I was first bounced
But today, in silence the system pounds
By cheating, the love is falling beyond ground
I wish by ritual, its joy could again dance
Be it late or earlier, your peace is all I want
Because, by all examination, you are the true one
Who can bring back the glory of this land
With sincerity, I give you my thanks in profoundness
To have kept my heart warm, yet elevated me above wants

No comments:

JohnwextPreccio.blogspot.com.ng. Powered by Blogger.