DEBT OF LOVE



With mean strength, heavy burden I bear helplessly
In condemnation, before all I plead of innocence
On the road of poverty, I was considered affluent
In the midst of solitude, I was re-branded influence
Despite my pack of powers, I feel weakness in my marrows
I need more of you to face the uncertain tomorrow
In all I weep, because to you, I am in need
All day long, in silence I sob bitterly
All I have, to you I gave; yet you are asking for more
To have become friends in love, we’ve become foes at war

Unto you, naive songs I play
In love, my old debt I will pay
For bankruptcy, in grief I reign
Out of fear, the unpredictable road I dread
To cope in tears, I honestly wish I could
I thought I was wiser, now I have been fooled
In poverty, to a man everything seems good
To me, everyday in tears I cry for you
Since I cannot help but give all my love in full

From you, my ugly face I hide every night
In my Sahara desert, heavy rain is pouring from the sky
In my hand, my jawbone I am holding in regrets
Unto my body and soul, in love I have lied
In hot weather, my spirit is intensely cold
To cheer you up, in disdains I am waning and feeble
In the middle of nowhere, came a new song
I wish we could once again sing it aloud and for so long

No comments:

JohnwextPreccio.blogspot.com.ng. Powered by Blogger.