WAIT A BIT MORE



When sadness like darkness over shadows me
Bring me your light to read like a resume'
Squeeze my bitterness without pity or mercy
Give me a helping hand that I could fight retreat
Please, pay me, all to me you owe
So, I could from all that loved me find hope
Tell them, to them alone I owe dearly
Since, now that to them I am leaving so early.

If death is creeping fast and readily to run
Wouldn’t you help me with wings to fly at once?
If like cutlass, sadness cuts me deeply
Give me solace to bear the pains patiently
When my blood runs too fast as riots
Wouldn’t you stretch forth your arms as succour?
Now that from all, far and near, no grace is abound
In this, I implore you to kindly create one
That, I may at the end owe my reverence to you
For death has been swung haplessly like a danger hook

If death, like a drunk bites me at the back
I pray for so short a time its bitterness lingers
When at once, sorrow spit profusely into my face
And the stars of fortune refuse to light up grace
If troubles like hurricane pour dust into my eyes
I wish your hands will be there to protect me from high

If by noon, hardship squeeze me like an angry sponge
Give me the resilience to be rescued from the brunt
Please, show me unreserved kindness always
To keep me going, even after the hope has failed

No comments:

JohnwextPreccio.blogspot.com.ng. Powered by Blogger.