TWO MOUNTAINS



TWO MOUNTAINS

Two mountains I’ve been yearning to climb
Before God and man, one’s waist I need to mind
But if now or later, I wish the one would be fine
Now that one is cold, the other I hope could be mine?
I wouldn’t run too fast, so I mightn’t get lost
With you two by my side, my love is yet poor
Still, none among you could open my locked door
Give me your sword, so I can with my troubles cut
Take my heart by hand, to protect me from fall
Could you please encourage me, so I can at once face the odds?

At first, by one, I was hypnotized
Having waited, hoping it was genuine, yet I was mesmerised
Believe me or not, by the other I was immortalized
Wishing I could only be lovely energised
With one’s fame and the other’s comfort, my heart’s organised
Would you believe, to love is at advantage
To many, every treasured times deserve fruitage
But, choosing love by one, my heart was sinking
Be sure with the other, here I am in bondage
Thought when I pass on, my place they could take as lineage

No comments:

JohnwextPreccio.blogspot.com.ng. Powered by Blogger.