ETERNAL FLAME



With bleeding, my heart helplessly sings
In fears, my soul beats unequally
All for the victory yet to be
To be cheered up, unto you I cling
For unity’s sake, unto love only I lean
If you could wait, for you I shall sing
The world has become a pit of filth
Yet without faeces, it stinks 

Like the erected palm front
The locust aint afraid of the shining sun
In warm sound unto their best they sing
For peace, the palm trees are swinging
To and fro, like the Egyptian pendulum
To have danced in style, they became fogey
As long as the rhythms were cool, they do
So like the beautiful dove, they all cooed

Out of trouble, I am disturbed
To have been chosen by two sexy goddesses
In their eyes, orgasm is confirmed at a glance
Facially, they are both unbeatably comely
Their noses are as soft as cherries and jellies
The roundness of their shoulders are akin to the moon’s
Their boobs are tantalizingly unequalled
The teats charm than the rainbow’s hues

No comments:

JohnwextPreccio.blogspot.com.ng. Powered by Blogger.