OPEN JOYOUSNESS




Nigeria!
O! Great Nigeria!
What a nature’s gift to Africa?
A source of benison to the world
O! Nigeria
I greet you with the whole of my strength
From the joy of my heart, I hail you
With all my breathe, I salute you
From the depth of my soul, I welcome you

Now that your strengths are feeble
The tediousness of the work starts increasing
Your shoulders are bending unconditionally
The slim back, is squeezing like papers
Your stomach is filled with resilience
The face is wearing rugged look like pestilence
We wish you could only be dogged for good

Nigeria! Our Africa’s pet
The world’s golden goose
Whose land is an embodiment of fame
The inhabitants are ebulliently warmly
The greenest of all green lands
Mineral deposits in surpluses
Human capital immeasurably worthless
Indeed, Africa is endowed


No comments:

JohnwextPreccio.blogspot.com.ng. Powered by Blogger.