BROKEN HEARTED




I pour out my bleeding soul
Melting away softly like a burning candle
Smearing around and everywhere in shambles
On the corridor of pain, each day I dwell
Singing bitter songs every now and then
In dismay, I couldn’t sustain my defense
Every minute, I breathe without succour
Sitting helplessly, watching things got tougher
Praying for a freedom from leukaemia
Now, the bites are getting worse than anaemia
Yet, we are fighting realities with flippancy
In all, we are battling with silent music

My heart is bleeding bitterly
Wobbling angrily like an old chair
Ready to fall helplessly like a broken desk
Clotting faster as a song without word
Crying in pains like an orphan, homeless
Swimming in solitude, fighting quagmire
All, to solicit for a quick soul-revival

The spirit of my heart is breaking
Tearing from joint to joint afar
Quietly screaming like a sobbing lizard
Its sights are blind as angry bats'
Every hour, it’s getting bitter as the gall
The hopes becoming blank as emptiness
Increasing heaviness as the weight of lead
Conditions, ever getting worse as the blight disease
I wish I could smile again, once as the sun?
Because, I have queued up for too long like a song

No comments:

JohnwextPreccio.blogspot.com.ng. Powered by Blogger.