WALK WITH ME IN LOVE






My fresh Queen
Your love’s blowing me like wind
So strong that I can hardly resist
Now that we’re in love, can’t do nothing but remain gracious
Since you are under-aged, hope you soon become adult
Your charm had done nothing, but held me like a curse
The mystery of your enigmatic and sex-appeal look
Quickly, had arrested me like the Nigeria cop
There, my fate was in the dark, locked up
Thought I had was about to lose in your fresh hug

Your smiles are irresistibly charming
The age, for sure is springing up as waterfalls
 Yet, the waist is so full like the Lake Chad core
And the wondrous hips are tempting than pride
Like a miracle, the lips breaking barriers helplessly
And the breast has a face as that of full moon
So fine and alluring as the song of a cuckoo
The gleams could arrest a dollar bill out of trees
Yet, they are ripe and ready to wipe my fears
Pray for me, to for your love wait till ever

No comments:

JohnwextPreccio.blogspot.com.ng. Powered by Blogger.