SAVE MY SOUL FOR ANOTHER DAY





When like smoke my eyes dim
Squeeze them, before finally they quench
Put me up before the earthly light I see
Smile for me so my sleep could faraway go
Instill in me the mystery in insomnia
To like a firefly, fly all thru the night sleeplessly

When like a ball my eyes keep rolling
Prove me wrong if I infer they are awake
Make them wake before sleep again they go
Thrill me with sweet rhymes and warm rhythms
Tap me once to get up before sleep steals my eyes
For, I owe no remorse to sleepiness but to nature

When sleeplessness like armed robber steals my face
Where firstly do you suggest I go before it’s too late?
To the hill, to the valley, the sea or the ocean
Draw me nearer before father I go
Keep me warm so to some people bless warmly
Keep me sleep if you wish me all time awake
When sleep, like a plane overtake me
Before landing I shall be there before it
Pray for me to keep my breath before time
So I could save my strength for tomorrow
Do me well to keep you awake all day long
Say me well to insomnia for conquering the evil sleep

No comments:

JohnwextPreccio.blogspot.com.ng. Powered by Blogger.