DON'T LEAVE ME LONELY





If by noon, hardship squeezes me like an angry sponge
Give me the resilience to be rescued from the brunt
Please, show me unreserved kindness always
To keep me going, even after the hope has failed

When death like a pride cause me to fall
And, like an old mistakes that speed my downfall
Now that poverty had become like speed, too ready to kill
Give me a brake to stop the dangers automatically
When like a van, death is running after people
Give me a faster strength and stamina to overtake the foes

Whenever disease like police round me up
Give me universal immunity like [that of] ambassadors
And when pain like faeces, in me smelling
From you, I’ll need umbrella to from the spring of death protected

No comments:

JohnwextPreccio.blogspot.com.ng. Powered by Blogger.