POWER OF LOVING






Sometimes, I wondered who you are
So pleased to accept my warm offers
Something tells me you know of my desires
Here, I have come to give you the whole of my heart
I know I am blind, but with love I can again see farther
Your beauty is radiating like the moon of Jupiter
And when it’s underestimated, its bones would melt as wax
Because the ribs are very brittle
And the strength like a jest going feeble
I wish for once, we could happily dance as eagles

Sometimes, I wonder who you are
Your face is like mercury sun, yet it glints
Yet the eyes are like the rainbow, emitting favours
The nose, like a river of joy, it flows
The belly is like a bunch of fond ever smiling
The waist is like a desert ever lonely
Only waiting for a touch to keep it gladden
Yet it nimble up and down like an xmas tree
But would you believe me, when I from my heart speak?
Your thighs are so magical, yet they could path a sea

No comments:

JohnwextPreccio.blogspot.com.ng. Powered by Blogger.