LOVE WITHOUT EYES





O! What a big threat
In the ocean of love, my boat had wrecked
In tears, the world my heart has trekked
Hoped when I join you, I would survive
And with great resilience, our hearts would be repaired
So my troubled-blind-soul to with patience forebear
Every day, with heavy heart, true love in sigh I search
 Come rain or shine, I know I wouldn’t be compelled
If by choice or would by chance my love accept
But if not, for sure, I would incomparably vex

Because I was blind-eyed
Was thinking my love was on the rise
Never knew it was long died
I felt it was always longing to survive
Now, I wail everyday in distress
To weigh the bulkiness of your boobs
Within me, I felt beauty without colours in you
Wished as I hear of love, I could hold one firmly?
Because the hope you brought came in so freshly
Then, my blind heart could again see brightly

No comments:

JohnwextPreccio.blogspot.com.ng. Powered by Blogger.