LONELY NIGHT IN COLD





For your absence, every day my soul triggers
From nowhere, my joys melted like iced sugar
To God of love, every day I send my prayers
For perfect survival, always I quest for powers
I wish when it comes, I could them all defend
Now for sure, from every iniquity, I repent
Because on my own strength I can’t depend
Before God and man, I wish from evil changed
For greater love, I wish from heaven one finds
The one that wouldn’t die, but live till the end

Now that you are gone
My heart is like the graveyard, so cold
The nerves keep pounding like a gun
I wish by long your home I know
Maybe I would have asked for a reunion
Yet, I can see my system is breaking like a yoke
Do me a favour, your wings on flight I wish to hung
Quickly do it for me, before very soon I get old
Help me to quench my soul, like a fire it’s burning
If not, my grace in disdain might get soaked

Since all these days you’re gone
I wish favour from nowhere come
Maybe from someone, a true love song
To ease me from all these cruel bond
Now from God, I need a genuine love
To within my spirit renew my blood
And by all day remould my luck
So I can with strength face the world
For heartbreak had come like shock
Most especially when it’s a fake trust

No comments:

JohnwextPreccio.blogspot.com.ng. Powered by Blogger.