Don't Give Up On Your Dreams,there is always a Plan---By Tonia Vevakpor

Some years back i was faced with life's challenges got so knocked down lower than I've ever been,this certainly made me aware of myself, my strength and my weaknesses,it also gave me a gift of knowing i can overcome all things through God!!!.
Life is a continuous struggle to succeed.."Your dreams are in your hands, you decide if you want them to stay as dreams or turn them into reality.Don't Give Up On Your Dreams,there is always a Plan B and always other Paths to get to where you want to be If the plan doesn't work, change the plan but never the goal". No greed! but be ambitious...No matter how hard life gets, do not give up, keep fighting, you are strong enough to handle all.It's never easy, but consistency and determination will get you to where you want to be!! 
!#Passion.#Goodlife #loveyouall. Tonia .E.Vevakpor ðŸ‘„👄👄

No comments:

JohnwextPreccio.blogspot.com.ng. Powered by Blogger.